Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC)
SRC is soliciting white papers in the areas of:
- AI Hardware (AIHW) – Opens May 27, 2020
- Analog/Mixed-Signal Circuits, Systems, and Devices (AMS-CSD) – Opens June 1, 2020
- Logic and Memory Devices (LMD) – Opens June 1, 2020
- Nanomanufacturing Materials and Processes (NMP) – Opens June 1, 2020
- Environment, Safety, and Health (ESH) – Opens June 1, 2020
Please note white papers addressing the needs in the corresponding Research Needs documents are to be uploaded by the deadline noted in each solicitation timeline. Each researcher may be involved in no more than two submissions per call. A selected white paper will result in an invitation to submit a full proposal for further consideration for a research contract.
Sanofi Innovation Awards (iAwards)
Request for Proposals
Internal deadline: June 8, 2020
Limited funding opportunity for faculty with PI eligibility and CE faculty (with an approved CE faculty PI waiver) involved in multi-therapeutic areas including: immuno-oncology, molecular oncology, and immunology & inflammation. Priority will be given to early stage therapeutics, novel disease targets, mechanisms and screening assays, new disease relevant animal models, biomarkers and technologies that improve drug discovery and development. A university-wide internal selection process is required.